- Dark Age Nunneries. The Ambiguous Identity of Female Monasticism, 800-1050
- Digital humanities : an introduction for librarians
- The blind horse : Iben Nagel Rasmussen in dialogue with Eugenio Barba
Using BIM models for the design of large rail infrastructure projects: key factors for a successful implementation
2018) International Journal of Sustainable Development and Planning . 13(1). p.73-83 Mark(
- (Re)translation, ideology and business. The fate of translated adventure fiction in Russia, before and after 1991.
- Population, territory, and state-istics : ‘Habitual residence’ in the census (Belgium, 1846-1947)
- Assembly Politics and the Rhetoric of Honour in Chariton, Dio of Prusa and John Chrysostom
- The atheist writings of Diagoras of Melos. New approaches to the authenticity of 'Phrygioi Logoi' and 'Apopyrgizontes Logoi'
- On the development of the interpersonal epistemic stance construction in Spanish : the case of sabes ‘you know’ and constructional variants