- Sulfur amino acids deficiency caused by grass pea diet plays an important role in the toxicity of L-beta-ODAP by increasing the oxidative stress: studies on a motor neuron cell line
- Hind-limb paraparesis in a rat model for neurolathyrism associated with apoptosis and an impaired vascular endothelial growth factor system in the spinal cord
- Silica-based optical interposer for Si photonics
- Total reflection mirrors fabricated on silica waveguides with focused ion beam
- Quantitative analysis of the motor neuron death in the neurolathyrism model rat
Lactobacillus durianis Leisner et al. 2002 is a later heterotypic synonym of Lactobacillus vaccinostercus Kozaki and Okada 1983
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 56. p.1721-1724 Mark(
- Development of a model rat of the motor neuron death
- Partial involvement of group I metabotropic glutamate receptors in the neurotoxicity of 3-N-oxalyl-L-2,3-diaminopropanoic acid (L-beta-ODAP)
- Mesaconitine-induced relaxation in rat aorta: involvement of Ca2+ influx and nitric-oxide synthase in the endothelium.
- Inhibitory activity of a naturally occurring heterocyclic beta-substituted alanine, beta-(isoxazolin-5-on-4-yl)-L-alanine, on the L-glutamate/L-aspartate transporter (GLAST) expressed in Xenopus oocytes.