Change in upper airway geometry between upright and supine position during Tidal Nasal breathing
2014) JOURNAL OF AEROSOL MEDICINE AND PULMONARY DRUG DELIVERY. 27(1). p.51-57 Mark(
- The influence of diaphragm paralysis on regional ventilation
- Nomenclature of broncho-pulmonary anatomy: 60 years later
- Estimation of internal airflow redistribution in function of PEEP in NIV
- Internal airflow distribution is driven by lobar volume, hyperinflation and emphysema score in COPD patients
- Median mass aerodynamic diameter (MMAD) and fine particle fraction (FPF): Influence on lung deposition?
- Comparison of CT-based lobar ventilation models with 3He MRI ventilation measurements in asthmatics
- The effect of roflumilast in addition to LABA/LAMA/ICS treatment in COPD patients
- Comparison of CT-based lobar ventilation imaging with hyperpolarized 3He MRI using image registration
- The effects of extra-fine beclometasone dipropionate/formoterol (BDP/F) on conventional measures of clinical outcome and on hyperinflation and airway geometry in COPD patients using Functional Respiratory Imaging (FRI)
- Airway surface liquid concentrations of aztreonam lysine for inhalation in children with cystic fibrosis: a modelling study
- Functional respiratory imaging as a tool to assess upper airway patency in children with OSA
- Exercise capacity and lobar hyperinflation in patients with COPD
- Particle deposition in airways of chronic respiratory patients exposed to urban aerosols
- Is postoperative FEV1 (poFEV1) more accurately estimated by functional respiratory imaging (FRI) than by conventional methods?