Change in upper airway geometry between upright and supine position during Tidal Nasal breathing
2014) JOURNAL OF AEROSOL MEDICINE AND PULMONARY DRUG DELIVERY. 27(1). p.51-57 Mark(
- The effects of extrafine beclometasone/formoterol (BDP/F) on lung function, dyspnea, hyperinflation, and airway geometry in COPD patients: novel insight using functional respiratory imaging
- The effect of Roflumilast in addition to LABA/LAMA/ICS treatment in COPD patients
- Estimation of internal airflow redistribution in function of PEEP in NIV
- Internal airflow distribution is driven by lobar volume, hyperinflation and emphysema score in COPD patients
- Median mass aerodynamic diameter (MMAD) and fine particle fraction (FPF): Influence on lung deposition?
- Comparison of CT-based lobar ventilation models with 3He MRI ventilation measurements in asthmatics
- Airway surface liquid concentrations of aztreonam lysine for inhalation in children with cystic fibrosis: a modeling study
- Correlation between functional respiratory imaging and pulmonary function tests in health and different degrees of asthma severity
- Is postoperative FEV1 (poFEV1) more accurately estimated by Functional Respiratory Imaging (FRI) than by conventional methods?
- Exercise capacity and lobar hyperinflation in patients with COPD
- Particle deposition in airways of chronic respiratory patients exposed to urban aerosols
- Comparison of CT-based lobar ventilation imaging with hyperpolarized 3He MRI using image registration
- The effects of extra-fine beclometasone dipropionate/formoterol (BDP/F) on conventional measures of clinical outcome and on hyperinflation and airway geometry in COPD patients using Functional Respiratory Imaging (FRI)
- Airway surface liquid concentrations of aztreonam lysine for inhalation in children with cystic fibrosis: a modelling study