- Enteric protection of naproxen in a fixed-dose combination product produced by hot-melt co-extrusion
Calendering as a direct shaping tool for the continuous production of fixed-dose combination products via co-extrusion
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 96. p.125-131 Mark(
- Hot-melt co-extrusion: requirements, challenges and opportunities for pharmaceutical applications
- Hot-melt co-extrusion for the production of fixed-dose combination products with a controlled release ethylcellulose matrix core
Local treatment of bacterial vaginosis with a bioadhesive metronidazole tablet
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 105(1). p.64-66 Mark(
- Plaque-inhibiting effect of bioadhesive mucosal tablets containing chlorhexidine in a 4-day plaque regrowth model
- Ex vivo bioadhesion and in vivo testosterone bioavailability study of different bioadhesive formulations based on starch-g-poly(acrylic acid) copolymers and starch/poly(acrylic acid) mixtures.
- Preparation and characterization of bioadhesive grafted starch copolymers as platforms for controlled drug delivery.
- Trypsin inhibition, calcium and zinc ion binding of starch-g-poly(acrylic acid) copolymers and starch/poly (acrylic acid) mixtures for peroral peptide drug delivery.
- Optimisation of an in vitro procedure for the determination of the enzymatic inhibition potency of multifunctional polymers.