- Children’s rights law in the global human rights landscape : isolation, inspiration, integration?
- Meloidogyne graminicola : a major threat to rice agriculture
- Uncovering the double-edged sword of inter-organisational networks of welfare services: tackling wicked issues in social work
- A Portuguese lifestyle in the Flemish countryside: Ceramics of the Ximenez family (1595-c. 1700)
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- The Birth of a Commuter Society: Workingmen's Trains in Belgium, 1870-1914
- Automated classification of wood transverse cross-section micro-imagery from 77 commercial Central-African timber species
- The novel homozygous KCNJ10 c.986T > C (p.(Leu329Pro)) variant is pathogenic for the SeSAME/EAST homologue in Malinois dogs
- Genomic innovations linked to infection strategies across emerging pathogenic chytrid fungi
A Belgian survey on the diagnosis of asthma-COPD overlap syndrome
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 12. p.601-613 Mark(