- Children’s rights law in the global human rights landscape : isolation, inspiration, integration?
- A Portuguese lifestyle in the Flemish countryside: Ceramics of the Ximenez family (1595-c. 1700)
- Mothers of Deaf Children in the 21st Century. Dynamic Positioning Between the Medical and Cultural–Linguistic Discourses
- Regulation of G Protein-Coupled Receptors by Ubiquitination
- Applied Cultural and Social Studies are Needed for a Sustainable Reduction of Genetic Disease Incidence
- The Birth of a Commuter Society: Workingmen's Trains in Belgium, 1870-1914
- The novel homozygous KCNJ10 c.986T > C (p.(Leu329Pro)) variant is pathogenic for the SeSAME/EAST homologue in Malinois dogs
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- The ancient CYP716 family is a major contributor to the diversification of eudicot triterpenoid biosynthesis
- Time heals? A multi-sited, longitudinal case study on the lived experiences of returnees in Armenia