- Coronal plane trunk asymmetry is associated with whole-body sagittal alignment in healthy young adolescents before pubertal peak growth
- Applying an active lumbopelvic control strategy during lumbar extension exercises: Effect on muscle recruitment patterns of the lumbopelvic region
Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extension exercises in asymptomatic individuals
2015) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 25(2). p.196-204 Mark(
- Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extensions exercises in asymptomatic individuals
- A clinical postural model of sagittal alignment in young adolescents before age at peak height velocity.
- Effects of chemotherapy and hormonal therapy for early breast cancer on recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomised trials