- Strategies for immortalization of primary hepatocytes
- Proteomic and metabolomic responses to connexin43 silencing in primary hepatocyte cultures
- Selective inhibition of Cx43 hemichannels by Gap19 and its impact on myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury
IP₃, a small molecule with a powerful message
2013) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1833(7). p.1772-1786 Mark(
- Connexin43 signaling contributes to spontaneous apoptosis in cultures of primary hepatocytes
- Non-channel functions of connexins in cell growth and cell death
- Paracrine signaling through plasma membrane hemichannels
- Transfer of IP3 through gap junctions is critical, but not sufficient, for the spread of apoptosis
- Characterization of spontaneous cell death in monolayer cultures of primary hepatocytes
- Critical selection of reliable reference genes for gene expression study in the HepaRG cell line
- Connexins: sensors and regulators of cell cycling
- Pannexin channels in ATP release and beyond: an unexpected rendezvous at the endoplasmic reticulum
- Modulation of connexin signaling by bacterial pathogens and their toxins
- Calcium and connexin-based intercellular communication, a deadly catch?
- Connexin channels provide a target to manipulate brain endothelial calcium dynamics and blood brain barrier permeability
- DNA methyltransferase 3a expression decreases during apoptosis in primary cultures of hepatocytes
- Connexin32 hemichannels contribute to the apoptotic-to-necrotic transition during Fas-mediated hepatocyte cell death
- Connexin 43 hemichannels contribute to the propagation of apoptotic cell death in a rat C6 glioma cell model.
Calcium regulation of Connexin-43 hemichannel-mediated ATP release in glial cells
2009) Abstract Book 9th European Meeting on Glial Cells in Health and Disease. 57(S13). p.S65-S65 Mark(
- Epigenetic regulation of gap junctional intercellular communication: more than a way to keep cells quiet?