- Characterization of spontaneous cell death in monolayer cultures of primary hepatocytes
- Calcium and connexin-based intercellular communication, a deadly catch?
- Connexin channels provide a target to manipulate brain endothelial calcium dynamics and blood brain barrier permeability
- Modulation of connexin signaling by bacterial pathogens and their toxins
- Pannexin channels in ATP release and beyond: an unexpected rendezvous at the endoplasmic reticulum
- DNA methyltransferase 3a expression decreases during apoptosis in primary cultures of hepatocytes
- Connexin32 hemichannels contribute to the apoptotic-to-necrotic transition during Fas-mediated hepatocyte cell death
- Connexin-related signaling in cell death: to live or let die?
Gap junctional intercellular communication as a target for liver toxicity and carcinogenicity
2009) CRITICAL REVIEWS IN BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 44(4). p.201-222 Mark(
- Connexin 43 hemichannels contribute to the propagation of apoptotic cell death in a rat C6 glioma cell model.