The influence of working memory load on response inhibition in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder or reading disorder
2011) JOURNAL OF CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL NEUROPSYCHOLOGY. 33(7). p.753-764 Mark(
Pragmatics fragmented: the factor structure of the Dutch Children's Communication Checklist (CCC)
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LANGUAGE & COMMUNICATION DISORDERS. 44(5). p.549-574 Mark(
- Onderzoek naar individuele verschillen in Effortful Control bij kinderen met ADHD en kinderen met een Autismespectrumstoornis
- Can the children's communication checklist differentiate autism spectrum subtypes?
- ADHD and delay aversion: the influence of non-temporal stimulation on choice for delayed rewards
- The relationship of working memory, inhibition, and response variability in child psychopathology
- Executive functioning in children with an autism spectrum disorder: Can we differentiate within the spectrum?
- Psychological adjustment of siblings of children who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) as a risk factor for persistent nocturnal enuresis in children: A two-year follow-up study
- ADHD subtypes: do they differ in their executive functioning profile?