- TILs in head and neck cancer : ready for clinical implementation and why (not)?
- Geospatial and age-related patterns of Taenia solium taeniasis in the rural health zone of Kimpese, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Which Factors Predict Overall Survival in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Treated With Abiraterone Acetate Post-Docetaxel?
- Release of urinary extracellular vesicles in prostate cancer is associated with altered urinary N-glycosylation profile
- Checkpoint inhibition : new treatment options in urologic cancer
- Direct comparison of distinct naive pluripotent states in human embryonic stem cells
The independent oncological role for cytoreductive nephrectomy in metastatic renal cell carcinoma : prognostic features in the era of targeted therapies
2017) UROLOGIC ONCOLOGY-SEMINARS AND ORIGINAL INVESTIGATIONS. 35(4). p.152.e13-152.e22 Mark(
- Towards advanced aeration modelling : from blower to bubbles to bulk
- CD70 and PDL1 in anaplastic thyroid cancer -NDASH-promising targets for immunotherapy
- Abscopal effect in metastatic renal cell carcinoma