- Diagnosis, pathophysiology and management of chronic migraine: a proposal of the Belgian Headache Society
- Distinct clinical characteristics of C9orf72 expansion carriers compared with GRN, MAPT, and nonmutation carriers in a Flanders-Belgian FTLD cohort
Extrastriatal uptake on I-123-ioflupane brain SPECT
2010) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 37(5). p.1048-1048 Mark(
- Imaging of the 5-HT2A system: age-, gender-, and Alzheimer's disease-related findings
- Imaging of microglial activation with PET and atrophy with MRI in multiple sclerosis: interrelationship and clinical correlates
- PET visualization of microglia in multiple sclerosis patients using [C-11]PK11195
- Semiquantification of the peripheral-type benzodiazepine ligand [C-11]PK11195 in normal human brain and application in multiple sclerosis patients.
- A recursive algorithm for quantification of brain perfusion SPECT images
- SPECT neuropsychological activation procedure with the Verbal Fluency Test in attempted suicide patients.
- Experimental performance assessment of SPM for SPECT neuroactivation studies using a subresolution sandwich phantom design