- The blind horse : Iben Nagel Rasmussen in dialogue with Eugenio Barba
- When societies crash : a critical analysis of news media's social role in the aftermath of national disasters
- Exegesis and poetry in medieval Karaite and Rabbanite texts
- The (im)materialities of borders
- Memory unbound: tracing the dynamics of memory studies
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
- The Collage in Comics: The Case of Dave McKean
- KALBELIYA DANCE FROM RAJASTHAN INVENTED GYPSY DANCE OR TRADITIONAL SNAKE CHARMERS’ FOLK ?
- A Perspective from the Middle East: Governance and the problem of knowledge.
- Non-additive effects of dispersal and selective stress on structure, evenness, and biovolume production in marine diatom communities