Persistent subretinal fluid after surgery for rhegmatogenous retinal detachment: hypothesis and review
2012) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 250(6). p.795-802 Mark(
- Subretinal lavage to prevent persistent subretinal fluid after rhegmatogenous retinal detachment surgery: a study of feasibility and safety
- Transthyretin levels in the vitreous correlate with change in visual acuity after vitrectomy
- Persistent foveal blebls: are they related to the Schwartz-Matsuo syndrome?
- Prealbumin as biochemical marker in the vitreous
- Trypan blue not toxic for retinal pigment epithelium in vitro
- Toxic effect of indocyanine green on retinal pigment epithelium related to osmotic effects of the solvent.