- Impact of changing rectal dose volume parameters over time on late rectal and urinary toxicity after high-dose intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer : a 10-years single centre experience
- Reliability and accuracy assessment of radiation therapy oncology group-endorsed guidelines for brachial plexus contouring
- Rectal toxicity after intensity modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: which rectal dose volume constraints should we use?
- Effect of operating and sampling conditions on the exhaust gas composition of small-scale power generators
- Exhaust composition of a small diesel engine
Exhaust composition of a small diesel engine
2012) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 77(1). p.85-88 Mark(