- Effect decomposition in the presence of an exposure-induced mediator-outcome confounder
- Invited commentary: Some advantages of the relative excess risk due to interaction (RERI): towards better estimators of additive interaction
- Natural direct and indirect effects on the exposed : effect decomposition under weaker assumptions
Semiparametric tests for sufficient cause interaction
2012) JOURNAL OF THE ROYAL STATISTICAL SOCIETY SERIES B-STATISTICAL METHODOLOGY. 74(2). p.223-244 Mark(
- A weighting approach to causal effects and additive interaction in case-control studies: marginal structural linear odds models
- Odds ratios for mediation analysis for a dichotomous outcome
- VanderWeele and Vansteelandt respond to 'decomposing with a lot of supposing' and 'mediation'