- Ultra-deep sequencing of HIV-1 reverse transcriptase before start of an NNRTI-based regimen in treatment-naive patients
- Comparison of phenotypic and genotypic tropism determination in triple-class-experienced HIV patients eligible for maraviroc treatment
- HIV-1 V3 envelope deep sequencing for clinical plasma specimens failing in phenotypic tropism assays
CXCR4-using HIV type 1 variants are more commonly found in peripheral blood mononuclear cell DNA than in plasma RNA
2009) JAIDS-JOURNAL OF ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROMES. 50(2). p.126-136 Mark(
- Neurofibromin is actively transported to the nucleus
- Complex splicing pattern generates great diversity in human NF1 transcripts
- Quantification of NF1 transcripts reveals novel highly expressed splice variants.
- Exhaustive mutation analysis of the NF1 gene allows identification of 95% of mutations and reveals a high frequency of unusual splicing defects.
- Quantification of splice variants using real-time PCR. Nucleic Acids Res., 29, 2001, E68.