- Tree species mapping by combining hyperspectral with LiDAR data
- Kan hyperspectrale remote sensing gebruikt worden voor vitaliteitsbepaling van individuele bomen?: een verkennend onderzoek
Effect of hyperspectral image denoising with PCA and total variation on tree species mapping using Apex Data
2014) SOUTH-EASTERN EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF EARTH OBSERVATION AND GEOMATICS. 3(2S). p.281-286 Mark(
- Tree species determine the colonisation success of forest herbs in post-agricultural forests: results from a 9 yr introduction experiment
- Selective woodland exploitation for charcoal production: a detailed analysis of charcoal kiln remains (ca. 1300-1900 AD) from Zoersel (northern Belgium)
- Tree species mapping within unmanaged closed forest reserves in Flanders (Belgium) using hyperspectral and LiDAR imagery to support forest management
- Can soil acidity and light help to explain tree species effects on forest herb layer performance in post-agricultural forests?
- Application of the ancient forest concept to potential natural vegetation mapping in Flanders, a strongly altered landscape in Northern Belgium
- Propagation of shadow effects on typical remote sensing applications in forestry
- Reappearance of old growth elements in lowland woodlands in northern Belgium: do the associated species follow?