- Tree species determine the colonisation success of forest herbs in post-agricultural forests: results from a 9 yr introduction experiment
- Tree species mapping by combining hyperspectral with LiDAR data
- Tree species mapping within unmanaged closed forest reserves in Flanders (Belgium) using hyperspectral and LiDAR imagery to support forest management
- Selective woodland exploitation for charcoal production: a detailed analysis of charcoal kiln remains (ca. 1300-1900 AD) from Zoersel (northern Belgium)
- Can soil acidity and light help to explain tree species effects on forest herb layer performance in post-agricultural forests?
- Application of the ancient forest concept to potential natural vegetation mapping in Flanders, a strongly altered landscape in Northern Belgium
Monitoring en inventarisatie van de paddenstoelen in Coolhembos, Bos ter Rijst, Pruikenmakers, Liedekerkebos en Withoefse heide: onderzoeksprogramma onbeheerde bossen - mycologisch rapport
2012) Rapporten van het Instituut voor Natuur- en Bosonderzoek. INBO.R.2012.29. Mark(
- Reappearance of old growth elements in lowland woodlands in northern Belgium: do the associated species follow?
- Synergy of hyperspectral and LiDAR data for tree species mapping within an unmanaged closed forest reserve in Flanders, Belgium
- Combining LiDAR and hyperspectral remote sensing data to improve information extraction for forestry