- Chapter VII. Political Power and Social Groups, c. 1300 – c. 1500
- Jubilees in Syriac
- Contributions of a global network of tree diversity experiments to sustainable forest plantations
- The P300 auditory event-related potential: a method to assess bimodal benefit?
- BATCH-GE : batch analysis of next-generation sequencing data for genome editing assessment
- Automata, man-machines and embodiment: deflating or inflating Life?
- Bimodal processing with AEP recordings, part II: evidence from the auditory brainstem response
- Bifidobacteria prevent tunicamycin-induced endoplasmic reticulum stress and subsequent barrier disruption in human intestinal epithelial Caco-2 monolayers
- Unbiased RNA shotgun metagenomics in social and solitary wild bees detects associations with eukaryote parasites and new viruses
RT-qPCR gene expression analysis in zebrafish: preanalytical precautions and use of expressed repetitive elements for normalization
2016) The zebrafish : genetics, genomics and transcriptomics. In Methods in Cell Biology 135. p.329-342 Mark(