Onto-thesauri: an efficient ontology!
2005) INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION FOR INFORMATION PROCESSING. 187. p.41-47 Mark(
- URUK: the construction of multilingualism in an electronic knowledge management tool
- Gandhi and contemporary policy.
- E-learning and the knowledge society.
Causality for purposes of automatic retrieval
2004) BELL - BELGIAN JOURNAL OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURES. 2. p.283-299 Mark(
- Goethe, islam and science.
- Knowledge management and its vital components.
- E-Newspaper classification and distribution based on user profiles and thesaurus.
- Sustainability based project life-cycle management