- Personality Pathology and Relationship Satisfaction in Dating and Married Couples.
The twofold diagnosis of personality disorder: How do personality dysfunction and pathological traits increment each other at successive levels of the trait hierarchy?
2016) Personality Disorders: Theory, Research & Treatment. 7(3). p.280-292 Mark(
- The construct validity of the Dutch personality inventory for DSM-5 personality disorders (PID-5) in a clinical sample
- The image of an instrument: bells as represented by inscriptions in the Quan Song wen 全宋文
- Clinical, biochemical and genetic spectrum of mitochondrial disorders in Egyptian children: a study of 17 cases
- Poliklinische rookstopinterventie bij rokers met comorbiditeiten
- A Schamel equation for ion acoustic waves in superthermal plasmas
- The role of attention in emotion processing in psychopathy: findings from a Belgian community sample
- Hierarchical structure of maladaptive personality traits in older adults: joint factor analysis of the PID-5 and the DAPP-BQ
- Pueblos indígenas y la corte interamericana de Derechos humanos: fondo y reparaciones