- The phage therapy paradigm: prêt-à-porter or sur-mesure?
Influence of polyethylene glycol/polyethylene oxide on the release characteristics of sustained-release ethylcellulose mini-matrices produced by hot-melt extrusion: in vitro and in vivo evaluations
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 72(2). p.463-470 Mark(
- Membrane Rafts Are Involved in Intracellular Miconazole Accumulation in Yeast Cells
Modeling drug release from hot-melt extruded mini-matrices with constant and non-constant diffusivities
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 73(2). p.292-301 Mark(
Influence of formulation and process parameters on the release characteristics of ethylcellulose sustained-release mini-matrices produced by hot-melt extrusion
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 69(1). p.312-319 Mark(
Correlation between the permeability of metoprolol tartrate through plasticized isolated ethylcellulose/hydroxypropyl methylcellulose films and drug release from reservoir pellets
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 67(2). p.485-490 Mark(
- The use of a new hydrophilic polymer, Kollicoat IR (R), in the formulation of solid dispersions of Itraconazole
- A dual chamber model of female cervical mucosa for the study of HIV transmission and for the evaluation of candidate HIV microbicides
- Bioavailability of hydrochlorothiazide from isomalt-based moulded tablets.
- Characterization of ibuprofen as a nontraditional plasticizer of ethyl cellulose.