Influence of polyethylene glycol/polyethylene oxide on the release characteristics of sustained-release ethylcellulose mini-matrices produced by hot-melt extrusion: in vitro and in vivo evaluations
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 72(2). p.463-470 Mark(
- Membrane Rafts Are Involved in Intracellular Miconazole Accumulation in Yeast Cells
Influence of formulation and process parameters on the release characteristics of ethylcellulose sustained-release mini-matrices produced by hot-melt extrusion
2008) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 69(1). p.312-319 Mark(
- The use of a new hydrophilic polymer, Kollicoat IR (R), in the formulation of solid dispersions of Itraconazole
- Characterization of ibuprofen as a nontraditional plasticizer of ethyl cellulose.
- Direct compression and moulding properties of co-extruded isomalt/drug mixtures.
- Bioavailability of hydrochlorothiazide from isomalt-based moulded tablets.
- Direct compression properties of melt-extruded isomalt.
- The in vitro evaluation of 'azo containing polysaccharide gels' for colon delivery.