- A four-gene promoter methylation marker panel consisting of GREM1, NEURL, LAD1, and NEFH predicts survival of clear cell renal cell cancer patients
- The BROWSE model for predicting exposures of residents and bystanders to agricultural use of plant protection products : an overview
- Changes in lower limb muscle function and muscle mass following exercise-based interventions in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A review of the English-language literature
- Exercising Motivations as Predictors of Fitness App Feature Use
- For those who still doubt about global warming and sea level rise? Update 2, April 11, 2017.
Awareness, Knowledge, and Practices Regarding Occupational Hazards Among Medical Students: A Longitudinal Study Before and After Admission as Trainees.
2017) Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 59(4). p.e41-e45 Mark(
Beyond trial-by-trial adaptation : a quantification of the time scale of cognitive control
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 43(3). p.509-517 Mark(
- Going the Distance… With a Little Technological Help? Recreational Athletes’ Running Motivations as Predictors of Their Use of Online Fitness Community Features
- Towards the synthesis of analogs of (+)-peloruside A, a natural product with promising biological properties
- Assessing the thermal performance of insulating glass units with infrared thermography : potential and limitations