- A four-gene promoter methylation marker panel consisting of GREM1, NEURL, LAD1, and NEFH predicts survival of clear cell renal cell cancer patients
- Biodiversity and distribution of polynoid and spionid polychaetes (Annelida) in the Vema Fracture Zone, tropical North Atlantic
- Vertaling van een essay van Yoko Tawada "Accent"
- The BROWSE model for predicting exposures of residents and bystanders to agricultural use of plant protection products : an overview
- Changes in lower limb muscle function and muscle mass following exercise-based interventions in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A review of the English-language literature
- Involving stakeholders in trade agreements
- Exercising Motivations as Predictors of Fitness App Feature Use
- For those who still doubt about global warming and sea level rise? Update 2, April 11, 2017.
- Safety of Sports for Athletes With Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators
Beyond trial-by-trial adaptation : a quantification of the time scale of cognitive control
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 43(3). p.509-517 Mark(