- Endomyocardial and pericardial aspergillosis in critically ill patients
- Which algorithm diagnoses invasive pulmonary aspergillosis best in ICU patients with COPD?
- Low prevalence of human enteropathogenic Yersinia spp. in brown rats (Rattus norvegicus) in Flanders
- Antimicrobial susceptibility testing of Arcobacter butzleri and Arcobacter cryaerophilus strains isolated from Belgian patients
- Oral mucosal adverse events with chlorhexidine 2 % mouthwash in ICU
Evaluation of the BD BACTEC FX blood volume monitoring system as a continuous quality improvement measure
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 34(7). p.1459-1466 Mark(
- Enteropathogens in house sparrows along an urban gradient in Belgium?
- Epidemiology of invasive aspergillosis in critically ill patients: clinical presentation, underlying conditions, and outcome
- Prevalence of Arcobacter species among humans, Belgium, 2008-2013
- Presence and analysis of plasmids in human and animal associated Arcobacter species