- De l'abbatiat laïque à l'avouerie. Le cas des monastères de femmes en Lotharingie (IXe-début Xie siècle)
- Vitrification of oocytes and embryos in cattle and horses : as clear as a glass?
- Blocking connexin channels improves embryo development of vitrified bovine blastocysts
- Exercising Motivations as Predictors of Fitness App Feature Use
- For those who still doubt about global warming and sea level rise? Update 2, April 11, 2017.
Beyond trial-by-trial adaptation : a quantification of the time scale of cognitive control
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 43(3). p.509-517 Mark(
- Towards the synthesis of analogs of (+)-peloruside A, a natural product with promising biological properties
- Going the Distance… With a Little Technological Help? Recreational Athletes’ Running Motivations as Predictors of Their Use of Online Fitness Community Features
- Assessing the thermal performance of insulating glass units with infrared thermography : potential and limitations
- bayesQR : a Bayesian approach to quantile regression