- 'Employer Branding': hoe begint u ermee?
- Contribution to the Fundamental Understanding of theSelective Oxidation of High Strength CMnSi Steels DuringContinuous Annealing.
Surface analysis of the selective oxidation during austenitic annealing of CMnSi high strength steel
2009) REVUE DE METALLURGIE-CAHIERS D INFORMATIONS TECHNIQUES. 106(4). p.175-182 Mark(
Selective Oxidation of a CMnSi Steel during Heating to 1000 degrees C: Reversible SiO2 Oxidation
2008) METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS A-PHYSICAL METALLURGY AND MATERIALS SCIENCE. 39A(12). p.2875-2884 Mark(
- Atypical Mowat-Wilson patient confirms the importance of the novel association between ZFHX1B/SIP1 and NuRD corepressor complex
- Selective Oxidation during the Austenitic Annealing of a CMnSi Steel
Smad-interacting protein-1 (Zfhx1b) acts upstream of Wnt signaling in the mouse hippocampus and controls its formation
2007) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 104(31). p.12919-12924 Mark(
- In situ surface characterisation of C-Mn-Si steel during Continuous Annealing