- 'Employer Branding': hoe begint u ermee?
Surface analysis of the selective oxidation during austenitic annealing of CMnSi high strength steel
2009) REVUE DE METALLURGIE-CAHIERS D INFORMATIONS TECHNIQUES. 106(4). p.175-182 Mark(
- Contribution to the Fundamental Understanding of theSelective Oxidation of High Strength CMnSi Steels DuringContinuous Annealing.
- Atypical Mowat-Wilson patient confirms the importance of the novel association between ZFHX1B/SIP1 and NuRD corepressor complex
Selective Oxidation of a CMnSi Steel during Heating to 1000 degrees C: Reversible SiO2 Oxidation
2008) METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS A-PHYSICAL METALLURGY AND MATERIALS SCIENCE. 39A(12). p.2875-2884 Mark(
- Selective Oxidation during the Austenitic Annealing of a CMnSi Steel
Smad-interacting protein-1 (Zfhx1b) acts upstream of Wnt signaling in the mouse hippocampus and controls its formation
2007) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 104(31). p.12919-12924 Mark(
- In situ surface characterisation of C-Mn-Si steel during Continuous Annealing