- Designer compost: facts or fantasy?: a case study on compost rich in lignin and low in phosphorus
- Effect of feedstock, organic matter content and Ph on Cd, Zn and Mn availability in farm compost based on bark and wood chips
- Evaluation of cold stress of young industrial chicory (Cichorium intybus L.) by chlorophyll a fluorescence imaging, II: dark relaxation kinetics
- Evaluation of cold stress of young industrial chicory (Cichorium intybus L.) plants by chlorophyll a fluorescence imaging, I: light induction curve
- Influence of damaging and wilting red clover on lipid metabolism during ensiling and in vitro rumen incubation
- Influence of low temperatures on the growth and photosynthetic activity of industrial chicory, Cichorium intybus L. partim
- Evaluation of early vigour and photosynthesis of industrial chicory in relation to temperature
The influence of different management treatments and soil types on biomass and soil organic carbon
2005) INTEGRATING EFFICIENT GRASSLAND FARMING AND BIODIVERSITY. 10. p.511-514 Mark(
- Most similar variety grouping for distinctness evaluation of flax and linseed (Linum usitatissimum L.) varieties by means of AFLP and morphological data.
- The role of environmental conditions on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of silage and corn maize varieties. Bulletin Royal Society of Chemistry, 1997, 209, pp. 142-149.