- Cage size and enrichment effects on the bone quality and fluctuating asymmetry of fattening rabbits
- The concept of farm animal welfare: citizen perceptions and stakeholder opinion in Flanders, Belgium
- The influence of stocking density on broiler chicken bone quality and fluctuating asymmetry
- Quantitative verification of the correspondence between the Welfare Quality (R) operational definition of farm animal welfare and the opinion of Flemish farmers, citizens and vegetarians
- Citizens' views on farm animal welfare and related information provision: exploratory insights from Flanders, Belgium
- Societal concern related to stocking density, pen size and group size in farm animal production
- Broiler chicken health, welfare and fluctuating asymmetry in organic versus conventional production systems
- Effect of cross-wise perch designs on perch use in laying hens
- Do citizens and farmers interpret the concept of farm animal welfare differently?
Segmentation based on consumers’ perceived importance and attitude toward farm animal welfare.
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIOLOGY OF AGRICULTURE AND FOOD. 15(3). p.91-107 Mark(