The proteome of the human neuroblastoma cell line SH-SY5Y: an enlarged proteome
2008) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-PROTEINS AND PROTEOMICS. 1784(7-8). p.983-985 Mark(
- MAPPIT: a cytokine receptor-based two-hybrid method in mammalian cells.
- Design and application of a cytokine-receptor-based interaction trap.
- Down-modulation of type 1 interferon responses by receptor cross-competition for a shared Jak kinase
- A sensitive and versatile bioassay for ligands that signal through receptor clustering.
- Interleukin 5 regulates the isoform expression of its own receptor alpha-subunit.
- The cell surface expression level of the human interleukin-5 receptor alpha subunit determines the agonistic/antagonistic balance of the human interleukin-5 E13Q mutein.
- Analysis of the Expression Pattern of Human Interleukin-5 Receptor a Isoforms in Vitro
- Structure-activity studies of human tumour necrosis factors.
- Human tumor necrosis factor mutants with preferential binding to and activity on either the R55 or R75 receptor.