- Has phytodetritus processing by an abyssal soft-sediment community recovered 26 years after an experimental disturbance?
- Resilience of benthic deep-sea fauna to mining activities
- Impaired short-term functioning of a benthic community from a deep Norwegian fjord following deposition of mine tailings and sediments
- Lanice conchilega structures carbon flows in soft-bottom intertidal areas
- Meiofauna metabolism in suboxic sediments: currently overestimated
Nematode feeding strategies and the fate of dissolved organic matter carbon in different deep-sea sedimentary environments
2013) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART I-OCEANOGRAPHIC RESEARCH PAPERS. 80. p.94-110 Mark(
- Deep-sea nematodes actively colonise sediments, irrespective of the presence of a pulse of organic matter: results from an in-situ experiment
- The structure and functional roles of tidal flat meiobenthos
- Carbon transfer in herbivore- and microbial loop-dominated pelagic food webs in the southern Barents Sea during spring and summer
- Uncertainties in ecological, chemical and physiological parameters of a bioaccumulation model: implications for internal concentrations and tissue based risk quotients.