- Characterization of oxide precipitates in heavily B-doped silicon by infrared spectroscopy
- A novel approach to analyse FTIR spectra of precipitates in boron-doped silicon
- A counterion-catalyzed ((SH+)-H-0)(X-I+) pathway toward heat- and steam-stable mesostructured silica assembled from amines in acidic conditions
- Optical spectroscopy of oxygen precipitates in heavily doped p-type silicon.
- Chemical and structural characterization of oxide precipitates in heavily boron doped silicon by infrared spectroscopy and transmission electron microscopy
- Oxide phase determination in silicon using infrared spectroscopy and transmission electron microscopy techniques.
- Voorbij de grenzen van het zien
- Chemical and structural characterization of oxygen precipitates in silicon by infrared spectroscopy and TEM.
- Direct evidence of spontaneous quantum dot formation in a thick InGaN epilayer.
Comparative study of structural properties and photoluminescence in InGaN layers with a high In content
2000) MRS INTERNET JOURNAL OF NITRIDE SEMICONDUCTOR RESEARCH. 5(suppl. 1). p.U604-U609 Mark(