- Feasibility of incorporating a priori information in ictal EEG source localization of patients suffering from epilepsy
- Removing muscle and eye artifacts using blind source seperation techniques in ictal EEG source imaging
- Thalamic and limbic involvement in the mechanism of action of vagus nerve stimulation, a SPECT study
99mTc-Ciprofloxacin planar and tomographic imaging for the diagnosis of infection in the postoperative spine: experience in 48 patients
2004) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 31(2). p.233-239 Mark(
- Prefrontal 5-HT2a receptor binding index, hopelessness and personality characteristics in attempted suicide
- Locoregionale I-131 lipiodol therapie bij de behandeling van het hepatocellulair carcinoom
- SPECT neuropsychological activation procedure with the Verbal Fluency Test in attempted suicide patients.
- Experimental performance assessment of SPM for SPECT neuroactivation studies using a subresolution sandwich phantom design
- Study of the quantification of FBPSPECT images with a correction for partial volume effects
- Analysis of clinical brain SPECT data based on anatomic standardization and reference to normal data: An ROC-based comparison of visual, semiquantitative, and voxel-based methods.