- MALT1 Controls Attenuated Rabies Virus by Inducing Early Inflammation and T Cell Activation in the Brain
- Impact of caspase-1/11, -3, -7, or IL-1β/IL-18 deficiency on rabies virus-induced macrophage cell death and onset of disease
- Hepatitis E virus serology and PCR: does the methodology matter?
- Hepatitis E virus serology and PCR : does the methodology matter?
- Burden of hepatitis E virus infection in patients with rheumatic diseases
- Impact of a trace element supplementation programme on health and performance of cross-breed (Bos indicus x Bos taurus) dairy cattle under tropical farming conditions: a double-blinded randomized field trial
- Scop3D: three-dimensional visualization of sequence conservation
- A two-step lyssavirus real-time polymerase chain reaction using degenerate primers with superior sensitivity to the fluorescent antigen test
Eradicating rabies at source
2014) REVUE SCIENTIFIQUE ET TECHNIQUE-OFFICE INTERNATIONAL DES EPIZOOTIES. 33(2). p.509-519 Mark(
- Protective effect of different anti-rabies virus VHH constructs against rabies disease in mice