- The importance of accurate linear accelerator head modelling for IMRT Monte Carlo calculations
- MCDE: a new Monte Carlo dose engine for IMRT
- Application of monomer/polymer gel dosimetry to study the effects of tissue inhomogeneities on intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) dose distributions
An implementation strategy for IMRT of ethmoid sinus cancer with bilateral sparing of the optic pathways
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(2). p.318-331 Mark(
- Postoperative radiotherapy of paranasal sinus tumours: a challenge for intensity modulated radiotherapy.
- Clinical delivery of intensity modulated conformal radiotherapy for relapsed or second-primary head and neck cancer using a multileaf collimator with dynamic control