- IL-15 augments TCR-induced CD4⁺ T cell expansion in vitro by inhibiting the suppressive function of CD25High CD4⁺ T cells
- Type 1 diabetes: etiology, immunology, and therapeutic strategies
- IL-15 augments CD4+T-cell proliferation by inhibiting the suppressive function of CD25HighCD4+regulatory T-cells
- IL-15 and IL-15R alpha in CD4(+) T cell immunity
Antigen presentation by local macrophages promotes nonallergic airway responses in sensitized mice
2003) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 29(5). p.634-641 Mark(
- Regulation of T-cell life and death in the periphery.
- Interleukin-15 redirects the outcome of a tolerizing T-cell stimulus from apoptosis to anergy.