The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- Glycation in human fingernail clippings using ATR-FTIR spectrometry, a new marker for the diagnosis and monitoring of diabetes mellitus
- Food-specific sublingual immunotherapy is well tolerated and safe in healthy dogs: a blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study
- BRCA2 Hypomorphic Missense Variants Confer Moderate Risks of Breast Cancer
- In situ catalytic fast pyrolysis of crude and torrefied Eucalyptus globulus using carbon aerogel-supported catalysts
- Effect of deformation and charging conditions on crack and blister formation during electrochemical hydrogen charging
- The tropical lapse rate steepened during the Last Glacial Maximum
- Noninvasive ventilation during acute respiratory distress syndrome in patients with cancer : trends in use and outcome
- Le mosche del capitale di Paolo Volponi: lavoro, identità, assoggettamento.
- The role of basic psychological need satisfaction, sleep, and mindfulness in the health-related quality of life of people living with HIV