- The impact of a flipped classroom design on learning performance in higher education : looking for the best 'blend' of lectures and guiding questions with feedback
- Is collaborative learners’ adoption of metacognitive regulation related to students’ content processing strategies and the level of transactivity in their peer discussions?
- The development of knowledge tests when studying academic texts in higher education
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- Do teachers leave the profession or move to another school when they don't fit?
- How Do Students Process Information From Texts? L2 External Representation Skills in University Students.
- Promoting adolescents' moral advertising literacy in secondary education
- The effect of 'Research based learning activities' on students’ intention to do research in graduate courses
- Developing and validating a competence framework for secondary mathematics student teachers through a Delphi method
- Young people’s expressed needs for comprehensive sexuality education in Ecuadorian schools