- Developing and validating a competence framework for secondary mathematics student teachers through a Delphi method
- Teachers and their implementation of differentiated instruction in the classroom
- Principals’ configuration of a bundle of human resource practices : does it make a difference for the relationship between teachers’ fit, job satisfaction and intention to move to another school?
- Traces of Academic Reading Strategies: rubric and related literature
- Young people’s expressed needs for comprehensive sexuality education in Ecuadorian schools
The relationships between school autonomy gap, principal leadership, teachers’ job satisfaction and organizational commitment
2017) EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP. 45(6). p.959-977 Mark(
- Is collaborative learners’ adoption of metacognitive regulation related to students’ content processing strategies and the level of transactivity in their peer discussions?
- The development of knowledge tests when studying academic texts in higher education
- The impact of a flipped classroom design on learning performance in higher education : looking for the best 'blend' of lectures and guiding questions with feedback
- Continuing midwifery education beyond graduation : student midwives' awareness of continuous professional development