- Is early detection of basal cell carcinoma worthwhile? : systematic review based on the WHO criteria for screening
- Cost-effectiveness of population-based skin cancer screening
Rosettes and other white shiny structures in polarized dermoscopy: histological correlate and optical explanation
2016) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 30(2). p.311-313 Mark(
- Total-body examination vs lesion-directed skin cancer screening
- Pathologic evaluation of skin tumors with ex vivo dermoscopy with derm dotting
- Comparison of ex vivo and in vivo dermoscopy in dermatopathologic evaluation of skin tumors
- Burden of skin cancer in Belgium and cost-effectiveness of primary prevention by reducing ultraviolet exposure
- A short dermoscopy training increases diagnostic performance in both inexperienced and experienced dermatologists
- Differentiation of atypical moles (dysplastic nevi) from early melanomas by dermoscopy.
- Current guidelines in melanoma treatment.