- Comparison of ex vivo and in vivo dermoscopy in dermatopathologic evaluation of skin tumors
- Total-body examination vs lesion-directed skin cancer screening
Rosettes and other white shiny structures in polarized dermoscopy: histological correlate and optical explanation
2016) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 30(2). p.311-313 Mark(
- A short dermoscopy training increases diagnostic performance in both inexperienced and experienced dermatologists
- Differentiation of atypical moles (dysplastic nevi) from early melanomas by dermoscopy.
- Current guidelines in melanoma treatment.
Beleid bij melanoom
1999) NEDERLANDS TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR DERMATOLOGIE & VENEREOLOGIE. 9. p.340-348 Mark(
- Het melanoom in Oost-Vlaanderen
- Melanoma in East-Flanders: Belgium. A project to increase the registration of melanoma lesions
- Acquired and congenital melanocytic nevi: when (and how) are they at risk ? How should they be managed ?