A Belgian survey on the diagnosis of asthma-COPD overlap syndrome
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 12. p.601-613 Mark(
- New developments in inhaler devices within pharmaceutical companies: a systematic review of the impact on clinical outcomes and patient preferences
- Usage of inhalation devices in asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a Delphi consensus statement
- COPD awareness survey: do Belgian pulmonary physicians comply with the GOLD guidelines 2010?
- The impact of concomitant rhinitis on asthma-related quality of life and asthma control
- Effects of inhaled ciclesonide and fluticasone propionate on cortisol secretion and airway responsiveness to adenosine 5' monophosphate in asthmatic patients
- Oordeel en houding van de huisarts bij chronisch obstructieve longziekten
- Dual tachykinin NK1/NK2 antagonist DNK333 inhibits neurokinin A-induced bronchoconstriction in asthma patients
- Aerosol profile extracted from spacers as a determinant of actual dose
- Effects of formoterol (Oxis (R) Turbuhaler (R)) and ipratropium on exercise capacity in patients with COPD.
Systemic effects of inhaled fluticasone propionate and budesonide in adult patients with asthma
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 160(1). p.157-161 Mark(