A Belgian survey on the diagnosis of asthma-COPD overlap syndrome
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 12. p.601-613 Mark(
- New developments in inhaler devices within pharmaceutical companies: a systematic review of the impact on clinical outcomes and patient preferences
- Usage of inhalation devices in asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a Delphi consensus statement
- COPD awareness survey: do Belgian pulmonary physicians comply with the GOLD guidelines 2010?
- The impact of concomitant rhinitis on asthma-related quality of life and asthma control
- Effects of inhaled ciclesonide and fluticasone propionate on cortisol secretion and airway responsiveness to adenosine 5' monophosphate in asthmatic patients
- Oordeel en houding van de huisarts bij chronisch obstructieve longziekten
- Dual tachykinin NK1/NK2 antagonist DNK333 inhibits neurokinin A-induced bronchoconstriction in asthma patients
- Aerosol profile extracted from spacers as a determinant of actual dose
- Effects of formoterol (Oxis (R) Turbuhaler (R)) and ipratropium on exercise capacity in patients with COPD.