- Two particular cases of superior semicircular canal dehiscence related to a procidence of the superior petrous sinus
- Diagnostic value of anti-human citrullinated fibrinogen ELISA and comparison with four other anti-citrullinated protein assays
- Rheumatoid factor and anticitrullinated protein antibodies in rheumatoid arthritis: diagnostic value, associations with radiological progression rate, and extra-articular manifestations
- Anti-perinuclear factor compared with the so called "antikeratin" antibodies and antibodies to human epidermis filaggrin, in the diagnosis of arthritides.
Sediment Transport and Bedform Mobility in a Sandy Shelf Environment
1995) Marine Sciences and Technologies. M. Weydert, E. Lipiatou, R. Goni, C. Fragakis, M. Bohle-Carbonell, K-G Barthel (eds.), Project Reports, 2nd Mast Days and Euromar Market (7-10 nov. 1995), Commission of the European Communities, Directorate-Gene ral Science, Research and Development, Brussels, Belgium. pp. 1393-1410. Mark(
- Relationship between sea floor currents and sediment mobility in the southern North Sea
- Sediment transport and bedform mobility in a sandy shelf environment
- Sediment Mobility and Morphodynamics of the Middelkerke Bank. Brussels, EC, DG XII, Mast I programma, 1994, 8 p., 1 fig.
- Relationship between Sea floor currents and sediment mobility in the Southern North Sea. Mast Days 1993, Brussels 15-17 marchl993, Project Report Volume 1, pp.l:192-207, 12 figg., 1 tab.