- In vitro modulation of the human gastrointestinal microbial community by plant-derived polysaccharide-rich dietary supplements
- Bacillus shackletonii sp nov., from volcanic soil on Candlemas Island, South Sandwich archipelago
Paenibacillus cineris sp nov and Paenibacillus cookii sp nov., from Antarctic volcanic soils and a gelatin-processing plant
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 54. p.1071-1076 Mark(
- Bacillus luciferensis sp. nov., from volcanic soil on Candlemas Island, South Sandwich archipelago.
- Polyphasic identification of Bacillus and Brevibacillus strains from clinical, dairy and industrial specimens and proposal of Brevibacillus invocatus sp nov.
- Characterization of facultative oligotrophic bacteria from polar seas by analysis of their fatty acids and 16S rDNA sequences.