- Network analysis of woody biomass
- Random walks on mutual microRNA-target gene interaction network improve the prediction of disease-associated microRNAs
The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- A Five-Factor Model of Developmental Personality Pathology Precursors.
- Understanding adolescent personality pathology from growth trajectories of childhood oddity
- Principles of systems biology, No. 14
Network-based integration of systems genetics data reveals pathways associated with lignocellulosic biomass accumulation and processing
2017) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 114(5). p.1195-1200 Mark(
- Simultaneous discovery of cancer subtypes and subtype features by molecular data integration
- Personality Development and Psychopathology
- Exploring the complexity of the childhood trait-psychopathology association: continuity, pathoplasty and complication effects