- Chapter 28-Chitinozoans
- Timing of the Avalonia-Baltica plate convergence as inferred from palaeogeographic and stratigraphic data of chitinozoan assemblages in west Pomerania, northern Poland.
- The Cambrian to mid Devonian basin development and deformation history of Eastern Avalonia, east of the Midlands Microcraton: new data and a review.
- Lower Palaeozoic basin development and Caledonian deformation history in and around Belgium in the framework of Eastern Avalonia
- Quantitative evaluation of microplankton palaeobiogeography in the Ordovician-Early Silurian of the northern Trans European Suture Zone: implications for the timing of the Avalonia-Baltica collision.
Ordovician-Silurian palynostratigraphy (Chitinozoa and acritarchs) of the G14-1/86 borehole, southern Baltic Sea.
2001) NEUES JAHRBUCH FUR GEOLOGIE UND PALAONTOLOGIE-ABHANDLUNGEN. 222(1-2). p.91-122 Mark(
Ordovician palynomorphs from the subsurface of Rugen (NE-Germany): review and perspectives.
2001) NEUES JAHRBUCH FUR GEOLOGIE UND PALAONTOLOGIE-ABHANDLUNGEN. 222(1-2). p.123-139 Mark(
- Chitinozoan faunas from the Rugen Ordovician (Rugen 5/66 and Binz 1/73 wells), NE Germany.