- Report of the ad hoc committee for the re-evaluation of the species definition in bacteriology.
- Synopsis on the taxonomy of the genus Xanthomonas.
- Comparison of AFLP and rep-PCR genomic fingerprinting with DNA-DNA homology studies: Xanthomonas as a model system.
- A numerical taxonomic study of the Pseudomonas flora isolated from poultry meat.
- Genomic diversity of the genus Stenotrophomonas.
- Considerations in evaluation of the applicability of DNA fingerprinting techniques for species differentiation.
- Phylogenetic position of phytopathogens within the Enterobacteriaceae.
- Xanthomonas translucens from small grains: Diversity and phytopathological relevance.
Are classification and phytopathological diversity compatible in Xanthomonas?
1997) JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY. 19(2). p.77-82 Mark(
- Utility of the Biolog system for the characterization of heterotrophic microbial communities