Are classification and phytopathological diversity compatible in Xanthomonas?
1997) JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY. 19(2). p.77-82 Mark(
- Utility of the Biolog system for the characterization of heterotrophic microbial communities.
- Genotypic and chemotaxonomic description of two subgroups in the species Aeromonas eucrenophila and their affiliation to A-encheleia and Aeromonas DNA hybridization group 11.
- RECLASSIFICATION OF XANTHOMONAS.
- Reclassification of Xanthomonas
- Identification and typing of bacteria by protein electrophoresis
- Characterization of Xanthomonas populi races. Conference on Plant Pathogenic Bacteria. Abstract P2/A31, Versailles, France, 1992.