Influence of the sugar composition of the added extract on the refermentation of beer in bottles
2006) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF BREWING CHEMISTS. 64(4). p.206-213 Mark(
- From curing to caring: one character change makes a world of difference. Issues related to withholding/withdrawing renal replacement therapy (RRT) from patients with important co-morbidities
- Yeasts as postfermentation agents in beer
- Validation and implementation of model based control strategies at an industrial wastewater treatment plant.
- Bepaling van het huishoudelijk lozingsgedrag in Vlaanderen in het kader van de wetenschappelijke onderbouwing van de milieuheffing
- Experimental demonstration of an all-optical 2R regenerator with adjustable decision threshold and "true" regeneration characteristics.
- Experimental characteristics of an all-optical 2R regenerator with adjustable decision threshold.
- Control of polymer addition to maintain good clarifier performance.
- High Q InGaAsP ring resonator filters
- Calibrating simple models for mixing and flow propagation in waste water treatment plants.