- Renal replacement therapy for refugees with end-stage kidney disease : an international survey of the nephrological community
Influence of the sugar composition of the added extract on the refermentation of beer in bottles
2006) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF BREWING CHEMISTS. 64(4). p.206-213 Mark(
- From curing to caring: one character change makes a world of difference. Issues related to withholding/withdrawing renal replacement therapy (RRT) from patients with important co-morbidities
- Yeasts as postfermentation agents in beer
- Bepaling van het huishoudelijk lozingsgedrag in Vlaanderen in het kader van de wetenschappelijke onderbouwing van de milieuheffing
- Validation and implementation of model based control strategies at an industrial wastewater treatment plant.
- Experimental demonstration of an all-optical 2R regenerator with adjustable decision threshold and "true" regeneration characteristics.
- Calibrating simple models for mixing and flow propagation in waste water treatment plants.
- High Q InGaAsP ring resonator filters
- On-line control of polymer addition to prevent massive sludge washout.