- Identification and characterization of a heat-resistant protease from Serratia liquefaciens isolated from Brazilian cold raw milk
- Recombinant expression of Trichoderma reesei Cel61A in Pichia pastoris: optimizing yield and N-terminal processing
- Microbial inhibition of oral epithelial wound recovery: potential role for quorum sensing molecules?
- Generation of a nanobody targeting the paraflagellar rod protein of trypanosomes
- Human IL-34 and CSF-1 establish structurally similar extracellular assemblies with their common hematopoietic receptor
- Recombinant expression of trypanosome surface glycoproteins in Pichia pastoris for the diagnosis of Trypanosoma evansi infection
- The proline-rich motif of the proDer p 3 allergen propeptide is crucial for protease-protease interaction
- MALDI based identification of whey protein derived tryptic marker peptides that resist protein glycation
- Gastric epithelial cell death caused by Helicobacter suis and Helicobacter pylori γ-glutamyl transpeptidase is mainly glutathione degradation-dependent
- Isolation and characterization of SAP and CRP, two pentraxins from Pangasianodon (Pangasius) hypophthalmus
- Stability of whey protein derived peptides upon severe protein glycation
- Effect of glycation in the presence or absence of soluble wheat proteins on major whey allergens
- Granzyme k displays highly restricted substrate specificity that only partially overlaps with granzyme a.
- Efficient production of bioactive recombinant human Flt3 ligand in E. coli
- Activation mechanism of recombinant Der p 3 allergen zymogen: contribution of cysteine protease Der p 1 and effect of propeptide glycosylation
- Crystal structure of a cold-adapted class C beta-lactamase
- Penicillium purpurogenum produces a family 1 acetyl xylan esterase containing a carbohydrate-binding module: characterization of the protein and its gene
- Domains and maturation processes that regulate the activity of ADAMTS-2, a metalloproteinase cleaving the aminopropeptide of fibrillar procollagens types I-III and V
- Identification of 42 possible cytochrome c genes in the Shewanella oneidensis genome and characterization of six soluble cytochromes
- A subfamily of acidic alpha-K+ toxins
- Type II metacaspases Atmc4 and Atmc9 of Arabidopsis thaliana cleave substrates after arginine and lysine
- Amino acid sequences and distribution of high-potential iron-sulfur proteins that donate electrons to the photosynthetic reaction center in phototropic proteobacteria
- Structural basis for the molecular properties of cytochrome c(6)
- Characterization of serracin P, a phage-tail-like bacteriocin, and its activity against Erwinia amylovora, the fire blight pathogen.
Atomic resolution structure of the major, endoglucanase from Thermoascus aurantiacus.
2002) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 296(1). p.161-166 Mark(
- Crystal structure of quinohemoprotein amine dehydrogenase from Pseudomonas putida - Identification of a novel quinone cofactor encaged by multiple thioether cross-bridges.
- Molecular characterization of Bacillus pasteurii UreE, a metal-binding chaperone for the assembly of the urease active site.
- Characterization of the in vitro adhesion of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae to swine alveolar epithelial cells.
- Cloning and characterization of ADAMTS-14, a novel ADAMTS displaying high homology with ADAMTS-2 and ADAMTS-3.
- Mass spectrometric identification of in vivo carbamylation of the amino terminus of Ectothiorhodospira mobilis high-potential iron-sulfur protein, isozyme 1.
- Identification an characterization of novel chromogranin B-derived peptides from porcine chromaffin granules by liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
- New polypeptide components purified from mamba venom.
- Identification of a small tetraheme cytochrome c and a flavocytochrome c as two of the principal soluble cytochromes c in Shewanella oneidensis strain MR1.
- Identification of beta-endorphins in the pituitary gland and blood plasma of the common carp (Cyprinus carpio).
- Biochemical characterization and mechanism of action of a thermostable beta-glucosidase purified from Thermoascus aurantiacus.
- The covalent structure of the small subunit from Pseudomonas putida amine dehydrogenase reveals the presence of three novel types of internal cross-linkages, all involving cysteine in a thioether bond.
A cytochrome c peroxidase from Pseudomonas nautica 617 active at high ionic strength: expression, purification and characterization.
1999) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-PROTEIN STRUCTURE AND MOLECULAR ENZYMOLOGY. 1434(2). p.248-259 Mark(
Cytochrome c-553 from the alkalophilic bacterium Bacillus pasteurii has the primary structure characteristics of a lipoprotein.
1999) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 264(2). p.380-387 Mark(
- Cell-wall-bound proteinase of Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. lactis ACA-DC 178: Characterization and specificity for beta-casein.
The covalent structure of the blue copper-containing nitrite reductase from Achromobacter xylosoxidans.
1998) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 247(3). p.734-740 Mark(
- The primary structures of the low-redox potential diheme cytochromes c from the phototrophic bacteria Rhodobacter sphaeroides and Rhodobacter adriaticus reveal a new structural family of c-type cytochromes
- A reinvestigation of the covalent structure of Pseudomonas aeruginosa cytochrome c peroxidase.