- Identification an characterization of novel chromogranin B-derived peptides from porcine chromaffin granules by liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
- Biochemical characterization and mechanism of action of a thermostable beta-glucosidase purified from Thermoascus aurantiacus.
- Identification of beta-endorphins in the pituitary gland and blood plasma of the common carp (Cyprinus carpio).
- Identification of a small tetraheme cytochrome c and a flavocytochrome c as two of the principal soluble cytochromes c in Shewanella oneidensis strain MR1.
- Cell-wall-bound proteinase of Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. lactis ACA-DC 178: Characterization and specificity for beta-casein.
A cytochrome c peroxidase from Pseudomonas nautica 617 active at high ionic strength: expression, purification and characterization.
1999) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-PROTEIN STRUCTURE AND MOLECULAR ENZYMOLOGY. 1434(2). p.248-259 Mark(
Cytochrome c-553 from the alkalophilic bacterium Bacillus pasteurii has the primary structure characteristics of a lipoprotein.
1999) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 264(2). p.380-387 Mark(
The covalent structure of the blue copper-containing nitrite reductase from Achromobacter xylosoxidans.
1998) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 247(3). p.734-740 Mark(
- The primary structures of the low-redox potential diheme cytochromes c from the phototrophic bacteria Rhodobacter sphaeroides and Rhodobacter adriaticus reveal a new structural family of c-type cytochromes
- A reinvestigation of the covalent structure of Pseudomonas aeruginosa cytochrome c peroxidase.