- Cloning and characterization of ADAMTS-14, a novel ADAMTS displaying high homology with ADAMTS-2 and ADAMTS-3.
- Structural basis for the molecular properties of cytochrome c(6)
- Characterization of serracin P, a phage-tail-like bacteriocin, and its activity against Erwinia amylovora, the fire blight pathogen.
- Identification of beta-endorphins in the pituitary gland and blood plasma of the common carp (Cyprinus carpio).
- Identification of a small tetraheme cytochrome c and a flavocytochrome c as two of the principal soluble cytochromes c in Shewanella oneidensis strain MR1.
- Biochemical characterization and mechanism of action of a thermostable beta-glucosidase purified from Thermoascus aurantiacus.
- The covalent structure of the small subunit from Pseudomonas putida amine dehydrogenase reveals the presence of three novel types of internal cross-linkages, all involving cysteine in a thioether bond.
- New polypeptide components purified from mamba venom.
- Identification an characterization of novel chromogranin B-derived peptides from porcine chromaffin granules by liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
A cytochrome c peroxidase from Pseudomonas nautica 617 active at high ionic strength: expression, purification and characterization.
1999) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-PROTEIN STRUCTURE AND MOLECULAR ENZYMOLOGY. 1434(2). p.248-259 Mark(