Atomic resolution structure of the major, endoglucanase from Thermoascus aurantiacus.
2002) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 296(1). p.161-166 Mark(
- Characterization of serracin P, a phage-tail-like bacteriocin, and its activity against Erwinia amylovora, the fire blight pathogen.
- Structural basis for the molecular properties of cytochrome c(6)
- The covalent structure of the small subunit from Pseudomonas putida amine dehydrogenase reveals the presence of three novel types of internal cross-linkages, all involving cysteine in a thioether bond.
- Biochemical characterization and mechanism of action of a thermostable beta-glucosidase purified from Thermoascus aurantiacus.
- Identification of beta-endorphins in the pituitary gland and blood plasma of the common carp (Cyprinus carpio).
- Identification of a small tetraheme cytochrome c and a flavocytochrome c as two of the principal soluble cytochromes c in Shewanella oneidensis strain MR1.
- Identification an characterization of novel chromogranin B-derived peptides from porcine chromaffin granules by liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
- New polypeptide components purified from mamba venom.
Cytochrome c-553 from the alkalophilic bacterium Bacillus pasteurii has the primary structure characteristics of a lipoprotein.
1999) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 264(2). p.380-387 Mark(