- Characterization of the in vitro adhesion of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae to swine alveolar epithelial cells.
- Cloning and characterization of ADAMTS-14, a novel ADAMTS displaying high homology with ADAMTS-2 and ADAMTS-3.
- Crystal structure of quinohemoprotein amine dehydrogenase from Pseudomonas putida - Identification of a novel quinone cofactor encaged by multiple thioether cross-bridges.
- Molecular characterization of Bacillus pasteurii UreE, a metal-binding chaperone for the assembly of the urease active site.
Atomic resolution structure of the major, endoglucanase from Thermoascus aurantiacus.
2002) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 296(1). p.161-166 Mark(
- Structural basis for the molecular properties of cytochrome c(6)
- Characterization of serracin P, a phage-tail-like bacteriocin, and its activity against Erwinia amylovora, the fire blight pathogen.
- The covalent structure of the small subunit from Pseudomonas putida amine dehydrogenase reveals the presence of three novel types of internal cross-linkages, all involving cysteine in a thioether bond.
- New polypeptide components purified from mamba venom.
- Identification an characterization of novel chromogranin B-derived peptides from porcine chromaffin granules by liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.