- The head-down posture of seahorses: an adaptation for pivot feeding?
- Rapid pivot feeding in pipefish: flow effects on prey and evaluation of simple dynamic modelling via computational fluid dynamics
- Morphology of the jaw system in trichiurids: trade-offs between mouth closing and biting performance
- Extremely fast prey capture in pipefish is powered by elastic recoil
- No trade-off between biting and suction feeding performance in clariid catfishes.
- Scaling of contractile properties of catfish feeding muscles
- Interspecific variation in sternohyoideus muscle morphology in clariid catfishes: functional implications for suction feeding.
- High-speed kinematics of feeding behavior in the seahorse Hippocampus reidi
- Size-related changes in cranial morphology affect diet in the catfish Clariallabes longicauda
Modulation and variability of prey capture kinematics in clariid catfishes.
2006) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL ZOOLOGY PART A-COMPARATIVE EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY. 305A(7). p.559-569 Mark(